Hello out there, Fleck! Some sweet updates today. Your next week in Fleck includes the following…
- Our Thursday Thing this week will be the Windmill! Let its wind vanes spin hypnotically above your tulip garden.
- Meteorites now fall every day in your backyard.
- Roughly doubled the odds of epics in level 4 and 5 rare ZPs.
- Replant costs have been cut in half for all plants.
- Removed 20% replant premium on epic flowers in planter boxes.
- Reduced HP and XP of chomper zenomite.
- Removed default public harvesting on sunflowers, daisies, apples, peaches and blueberries. If you want other people to harvest these plants, give them the Public permissions setting.
- Fixed issue causing bad layout when zoomed out on the web.
- Added transition animations on mission task tracker on the web.
What’s this? Three days of Fleck updates? We must be CRAY-ZEE. Here we go:
- Added recharge timers in stamina/health bars on the web, reformatted bars so text is more visible when bar is depleted.
- XP is granted for planting and refilling mines of all types.
- Fixed bug that was allowing empty refillable mines to be moved to stock.
- XP values for zenomites returned to what they were before yesterday (yesterday they were reduced by 33%; now they’re back up).
- Rebalanced combat XP to be based on damage dealt. The more damage you & your turrets do, the more XP you earn! Since mines give XP just for being planted, they don’t contribute to the battle damage stats. You also get a baseline of 10% of the total battle XP just for participating (and surviving!). The Team bonus and Mentor bonus are still in there, too. Healers also get 4X credit for the healing that they do.
Let us know what you think!
Hello again Fleck! Another crisp update has arrived for you. Please treat it gently.
- Our Thursday Thing this week is the Koi Pond! A fish that loves you!
- Mom’s Mailbox, in the market now!
- Added Team & Mentor bonuses: When battle ends, you get a 20% bonus for each survivor remaining in the fight at the end (up to 100% max bonus). You also get a 20% bonus for each surviving player beneath level 50, to encourage higher level players to help newer players learn the ropes with ZP battles. The Mentor bonus also maxes out at 100%, and counts in addition to the Team bonus.
- Added the ZENO-Zapper. This behaves a lot like the SUP-R-Buster, except that instead of preventing ZPs from taking over your plants as you harvest, the Zapper destroys the ZPs when they appear and credits you XP for killing them. The amount of XP varies based on the ZP; XP values are listed in each ZP’s help menu. The Zapper destroys 5,000 XP worth of ZPs, can be refilled like a SUP-R-Buster, and can be put to sleep if you like.
Howdy Fleck! We’ve released an early update this week, but we’ll also have more stuff for you tomorrow as usual.
- Broadcasts and calls for help sent from your backyard will go to everyone, and everyone can follow the link to help out. You’ll probably see newbies sending out calls for help – help ‘em out! If you have someone blocked, they won’t see your broadcasts. And people still need to be your friend in order to visit your backyard through your house.
- We’ve added a newsletter signup in the Bank. Our newsletters will include short patch notes and notifications about sales and updates to the game (we won’t fill up your inbox with spam!). Get 5 free gems just for signing up.
- Fixed a bug that allowed moving partially empty turrets back to stock.
- The SUP-R-Buster got a price cut: it’s now 50,000 coins to purchase and to refill. It still protects 100,000 coins worth of harvests.
- Display number of ZENO-B-Gone required to kill a ZP in its action menu.
More balance updates and new items coming soon!
Hello Fleck! It’s another Thursday and you know what that means… a Fleck update!
- Thursday Things: Let’s welcome summer with the Swimming Pool and the Lazy Summer Hammock! We’re changing it up this week. The Thursday Things will be available all week long, but on sale for a discount on Thursday. Enjoy!
- Added a title screen before gameplay.
- Many optimizations to improve loading times.
- Streamlined tutorial significantly.
- Refillable mines cost 1 stamina to refill.
- Brute and Berserker zenomites are completely unaffected by fire. Please don’t tell people not to use the flamethrower.
- “Return to owner” action now uses an animation.
We are still working on features to address your concerns regarding the recent XP/coins changes to harvesting and battle. Preview: We’re adding an item like the SUP-R-Buster that automatically destroys zenoplants when they pop on harvesting plants, and credits you XP for destroying the plant. This is going to require some touchy balance changes so it’s taking a little bit longer than we hoped. Also, battle XP bonuses for teaming up with more people, and for including newer players in your fights.