Self Aware makes games that connect people.
Since we started in 2009, Self Aware Games has developed games that take advantage of cutting-edge technology. From creating some of the first social features that appeared on the iPhone, to the first truly cross-platform interoperable multiplayer game for iOS, webOS, Android, and Facebook, we constantly strive to make experiences that people love.
We’re a small development team located in California. We have a wide variety of interests, come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Some of us are hardcore console game developers, and some of us are new to the game industry altogether. Hobbies include boxing, swimming, cooking, rock climbing and more. Long walks on the beach optional. Desire to make things that are awesome a must.
If you’d like to work with us, take a look at our open positions. We’re always looking for smart, highly-motivated people who love games, so send us a resumé & we’ll be glad to check it out.
Self Aware Games in the News
- Big Fish Games Acquires Self Aware Games (The Big Fish Games Blog)
- App Watch: Seeing Success on the Palm Pre (Wall Street Journal)
- Developer Spotlight: Self Aware Games (Pre Central)
- Interview with Self Aware Games’ Seppo Helava (webOS Roundup)
- Word Ace Review (Gamespot – 9.0 Editor’s Choice)
- Interview With the Developers from Self Aware Games… (preThinking)
- Developer Interview: Self Aware Games (The Current Gamer)
- Self Aware Wins Big… (HP/Palm Blog)